Need to get a General Construction Induction Card, commonly referred to as a white card?
Follow these instructions to get one for only $39!
Note that you will need to:
- Complete it with someone with you as an observer.
- Create a USI if you don't have one (steps included below).
- Have a certified copy of your drivers licence (easiest thing)
Instructions For Attaining A White Card Online
- Search “white card Australia” in Google or Bing.
- Click on the ad related to this website www.eot.edu.au (Express online training)
- Do not go directly to the website as you will pay more.
- Under “$39 (was $59) - Pay When You Pass” press “Start Course Now For Free.”
- Create your own account. (Email Address & Password etc)
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Online Assessment. Answer all 106 questions with at least 1 other person to act as a witness/observer.
- Follow the link to Apply for a USI # (Unique Student Identifier)
- Website to create a USI is: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Select “I am an Australian student” and “Australian Drivers Licence”.
- Follow all other steps to create your USI.
- Enter it into the EOT website and press Verify.
- Finish all other steps on the EOT website.
- Complete phone assessment. Answer the two questions.
- Print Statutory Declaration Form that is created for you, complete, scan and submit.
- Scan and submit certified copy of your identification (Drivers Licence).
- Make payment.
- Some things may be out of order.
- You will receive multiple emails throughout this process, keeping you informed as to what documentation has been approved.
- You will receive a final email congratulating you on completing the white card course. You will receive a white card number along with a “Statement of Attainment” or a certificate.
- Print your certificate if you wish. You will receive a white card in the mail.