Are you tired of ads when browsing the internet? Or maybe you are fed up with ads in YouTube while listening to music? Well here is a tip for you!
- Open your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Cheat way to find SuperBlock Adblocker - click here!
Otherwise follow these steps:
- Click this link to open the Chrome Web Store.
- In the search bar type "SuperBlock Adblocker".
- On the one made by SuperBlock Developer Team click "ADD TO CHROME".
That's it! Now you won't get annoyed with ads while reading the news or listening to music in YouTube. Brilliant isn't it!
You can exclude certain websites or domains so that it won't run on them. Just click its icon which is at the top right of Chrome. You can also pause it for a period. These functions are very useful if it's causing you problems on particular websites. For example, I was trying to transfer money to a Qantas Cash card to buy our Bluesmart luggage and it was blocking the last step of verification.